Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family and Friends

I would have never been able to make it this far in my venture had it not been for all the support from my family and friends.  You guys are the GREATEST!!!! I have wonderful customers.  Nothing melts my heart more than the two little sisters (Karlie and Julie) that I made outfits for today.  They are wearing there new outfits for their first day of school tomorrow.  They were so excited when they left the store tonight.  Nothing is more satisfiying than seeing the smiles on the faces of happy customers (especailly the little one).
I hope all the children starting back to school tomorrow, have a wonderful day.  My hat goes off to the teachers who teach them.

1 comment:

  1. Smiles! Keep blogging, and oh yes, you need to post your facebook link here too.

    ReplyDelete